A bot platform built for collaboration. We believe the world will be better with technology out of the way
Visually build automated voice and text experiences
Conversational interfaces are quickly becoming an essential component of every service and product. The best way to improve the user experience is to iterate quickly, it also happens to be the best way to build solutions. Bot Builder lets you build and deploy live within minutes, designed for those who prefer a more agile approach to technology projects. This means faster time-to-market, better user experience
See value in AI & bots sooner – iterate on custom tools & management dashboards
Meet the new alternative to the build vs buy dilemma – ‘configure’:
- Using the same product design techniques we applied with companies like Boeing, Google, Apple, and Adobe, our team has now tackled the build vs buy dilemma
- Action Desk is designed from the ground up around AI and a deep practical understanding of enterprise needs.
- Tune your dashboards and consoles the way you would tune your piano.
- Action Desk gives you the tools and the know how to configure UIs as if they were custom built just for you.
Files & Data
Push and pull data without writing a line of code
Integrations are generally the biggest barrier of entry to a sophisticated, data-driven system. OneReach has made that very easy by creating a tool that requires no development skills and allows you to hook into your own data. If you have an API, you can create dynamic, personal, data-driven voice or text experiences.
Browse our library of user contributed bot skills
- Meta-UI helps technical experts create custom steps and skills that build on what’s already available in our default step-library
- Find the tools you need to make powerful, flexible, and scalable solutions, and share them with other users on our open source platform
- Our user library of steps and skills is OneReach approved, so you don’t waste time building already-existent solutions or using broken code
Custom UI for Communicating with Customers
- Our live, human-to-human communications tool lets you manage and monitor all kinds of voice and text correspondence across platforms
- Enjoy fluid cross-platform contact with customers alongside highly customizable reporting and monitoring
- Seamless integration with Bot-Builder gives you unparalleled control over the timing and structure of human conversations with your customers
Pre- Configured Bots
Download custom pre configured bots
Although you can connect with virtually any channel that offers API’s we provide pre configure Voice, SMS, Facebook, Slack, Email, HTTP and Alexa bots that can be setup in under five minutes. We add new partners regularly
If you are not racing towards AI and your
competition is, you will be crushed
- Elon Musk
- Speech Recognition
- Text to Speech
- Full Encryption
- Custom Reporting
- Image Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Data Cube Analysis
- Big Data Pipeline
- High Performance Caching
- File Storage
PATTERNS WE THINK WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
Enterprise Grade, Cutting Edge AI Driven IVR
IVR’s have seen little innovation in years
OneReach is the only provider of a fully automated voice and text-enabled omnichannel solution, running in the cloud, powered by your choice of artificial intelligence. Our solution, CS2 is a second generation AI driven system that automates customer service across voice, SMS, text, chat, mobile, and social media…
Chase and Drip
Bots that influence behaviour
Bots have proven they can help people quit smoking, teach kids to read and make people show up for important meetings. Carefully planned proactive communication has proven over and over again can have a strong influence on modifying people’s behavior if a person invites the modification. In but there is strong evidence…
Blockchain Smart Contracts
Using Ethereum you can have bots that manage
Contracts compliance is overwhelming and unmanageable for almost every company. Smart Contracts are programs that are meant to execute in conjunction with written contracts to ensure that the parties are adhering to the terms including the ability to manage any financial transactions if that is desired…
Bots talking to bots eliminate JSON, costly integrations and API’s docs altogether
Numerous observers have identified chatbots as a potential replacement for native applications, representing a new primary channel for interaction with users. However, there has been less discussion of the natural evolution of APIs toward conversation APIs…
You’re Either Ahead Or Behind – Which Are You?
See Value In AI And Bots Sooner.
What Can I Use It For?
Build and deploy within minutes
Change our world – join over 10,000 non-developers and developers. Create useful bots that operate in any channel, powered by the latest artificial intelligence.
Experience ease and scalability in connecting OneReach with 3rd-party services such as payment gateways, CRM’s, POS, EHR’s and artificial intelligence platforms (IBM Watson,wit.ai,api.ai , etc) – anything with API’s.
The drag-and-drop nature of the OneReach Bot-Builder tools helps our customers to avoid coding custom solutions, where it’s typically required. OneReach also provides a Meta-UI, enabling more technical users to create endless possible new steps, skills and 3rd-party connectivity. Together, these tools enable teams to move quickly in creating useful bots that operate in any channel, powered by the latest artificial intelligence.
OneReach also provides tools for managing Live Agent communications and real-time reports and dashboards offering immediate insight into interactions with bots and live communications.
In selecting the OneReach platform, customers value ease in configuring and iterating on their chat-bot solutions – with little to no technical prowess required. Training is provided in addition to great customer support, and Professional Services can be engaged for troubleshooting, consultation and configuring or iterating on your solutions for you.
Will i Outgrow this? How future proof is it?
Harvard surveyed 3,000 execs on AI and discovered that most prefer to buy instead of build. Today’s smartest executives do everything in their power to ensure decisions are future proof. How future-proof are your bot and AI plans and management tools?
Do you know what your mobile strategy, customer experience strategy or operations strategy will look like 2 years from now? It seems like a long time doesn’t it. It’s a very long time in the technology world. In fact in the same amount of time bots and AI went from an almost cult-ish, niche area of technology that most weren’t attuned with to now being on every company’s radar and in plans, pilot programs or fully implemented for many others.
Would you rather invest in something that is limited by whatever features it comes with, or buy something that exists for the specific purpose of flexible configuration to meet whatever your specific needs are now or 2 years from now.
There is an important progression or pattern of adoption that in some form or another, repeats itself as new technologies emerge and dominate or fall to the wayside. This pattern looks something like this:
- Developers become interested and have exclusive access by way of the technology being entirely unfriendly to those who can’t code.
- Designers recognize the value of said technology and work to design it to be more manageable and accessible.
- Developer toolkits emerge, making it possible for developers to cut corners in coding said solutions.
- Developer frameworks emerge to provide rails for coding that support best practices and applied learnings
- Democratization of said technology finally emerges, allowing the masses to leverage, create and manipulate said technology despite their inability to code.
Today’s tools and platforms that make up the bot and AI market are overwhelmingly in the first 3 or 4 frameworks. OneReach eclipses all of the described frameworks for leveraging bots and AI. This is by design, with one specific objective in mind: to leave you open to an exponentially variable degree of possibility for creating and training your bots and AI. It doesn’t get more future-proof.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible without writing code. We think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
Is It Too Complicated For Me?
How Scalable Is It?
How Scalable Is It?
futureproof article: V1 – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pCyQ6GTcRdKNEf-Vcyl5NGcMYginBDLPgUFF5DeUjZY/edit#needs_placeholder
What Does Support Look Like?
Insert glimpse of Journal and Learning, and support packages?
What about infrastructure security, Computance & Disaster Recovery?
Policies/security/enterprise: Provide a link to our security/enterprise environment info (from Gap proposal)to give visitors assurance. Outline key points on how our company operates.
Try a Bot
Try a bot for yourself, or dive right into making one
Change our world – join over 10,000 non-developers and developers. Create useful bots that operate in any channel, powered by the latest